Direct access to content
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE ASHTECH SITES
8. Use of Images. Images of people or places displayed on the Ashtech sites are either the property of, or used with permission by, Ashtech. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these terms and conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
10. Disclaimer. Ashtech strives to provide you with accurate information. Nevertheless, Ashtech makes no warranties or representations as to the Ashtech sites or their accuracy. The information and materials provided on the Ashtech sites may include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or software "bugs." Some information is dated and may not be accurate at a later date. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items on the Ashtech sites. We may make changes to the performance or pricing of the products described on the Ashtech sites at any time without notice and we do not commit to updating or continuing to provide information on any subject or product. Ashtech reserves the right to refuse to accept or to cancel orders placed for products or services listed at an incorrect price, due to typographical or other error, whether or not the order has been confirmed or your credit card has been charged.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. Your use of and browsing in the Ashtech sites are at your risk. You understand and agree that Ashtech assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion or incorrect delivery of any communications. ASHTECH, ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, ITS AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES, AND ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF ASHTECH HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Ashtech also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Ashtech sites or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Ashtech sites.
12. Termination. Ashtech reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Ashtech sites and any licenses granted through the sites (or any part thereof) with or without notice for any reason or no reason whatsoever. You agree that Ashtech shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Ashtech sites.
13. General Information. This constitutes the entire agreement between you and Ashtech regarding use of the Ashtech sites, superseding any prior agreement between you and Ashtech regarding use of the Ashtech sites. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you purchase products or services. Ashtech may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. The failure of Ashtech to exercise or enforce any right shall not constitute a waiver of such right. The Ashtech sites are controlled and operated by Ashtech from its offices in France. Ashtech makes no representation that materials in the Ashtech sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Ashtech sites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. The internal substantive laws of France shall govern any claim relating to the Ashtech sites or information provided on the Ashtech sites.
The Ashtech S.A.S. sites and their contents are protected by copyright, author rights and/or other intellectual property rights which are the property of Ashtech S.A.S. or third parties. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Ashtech sites is copyright protected unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions, without the written permission of Ashtech S.A.S. Ashtech S.A.S. neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Ashtech S.A.S. sites will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Ashtech S.A.S.
We Respect Your Privacy
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is any information that may be used to identify an individual, including your first and last name, your home or other physical address, your e-mail address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. Personal information may also include a credit card account number. In general, you can visit Ashtech's web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself.
You Have a Choice
You may choose whether or not to provide personal information. When we collect personal information on the web, we will explain why the information will be collected and whether we plan to share the information outside of Ashtech or those working on Ashtech's behalf. The purpose for collecting information should help you to make this choice. If you choose not to provide the personal information we request, you can still visit most of our web sites, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
How is Personal Information Used?
How We Secure Your Information
Wherever your personal information may be held within Ashtech or on its behalf, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure. We will use firewalls in order to prevent unauthorized use of personal information. Only employees of Ashtech or our third-party agents who need the information to perform a specific task (for example, order processing and fulfillment) will be granted access to personal information. Credit card account information is used only for a single transaction and is retained only as a part of the applicable order. It is not maintained together with other personal information on our web site.
Maintaining the Accuracy of Information
When you do provide us with personal information, we want it to remain accurate. Where we collect personal information from you on the web, we intend to provide a means for you to update or correct that information. If for any reason those means are unavailable or inaccessible, you may send updates and corrections about your personal information via our online form and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your personal information that we hold as soon as practicable.
Electronic Newsletters and Mailing Lists
You may opt to receive electronic newsletters or receive notices of promotions and special offers by e-mail. By completing a registration form on the web site you will be opting-in. We will offer you the opportunity to opt-out or unsubscribe to electronic newsletters or mailing lists at any time.
This site contains links to other web sites. Ashtech is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such web sites or any link contained in such site. Links are provides as a convenience and are not investigated, monitored or checked by us for accuracy or completeness. Providing a link on our site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked site by us.
Our website is not structured to attract children. We do not intend to collect personal information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age.
Disclaimer and Contact Information
Updated: May 6, 2011